DUBAI

Contact Our Consultant +971 552419200

Monday, October 26, 2009

The professionals are in floor, who is going to rescue





Now days we can see many professional are struggling a lot to get in a job, is it still a problem of recession or what???
Any way we should think about this. I have gone through this few days ago and I came to the conclusions that, they are only responsible for their career failure and at the same time I want to speak out because I’m the part of the same group of professionals. When I came to join the MBA I had a lot of dreams I completed my degree with a good dream but when I reach to the floor I under stood I really don’t have work now. Here all my dreams comes to vain, what ever I dreamed that was not in to right way. Every company‘s are approaching candidates with experience. No one want us we have label that they are fresher’s. Recently one of the leading companies selected me for their training coordination. One week I spend for different interviews and at last they told I got rejected because I failed to convince the vice president of the company. I was very sure about my job even they rejected me for unknown reason. What I want to tell you all…
Please give some time to prove us, if we are some what acceptable please take us in your company and give trainings. There after if you feel they are not enough send us home
Give some more considerations…

No comments: